The JAG SYSTEM haul kit for pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, or tensioning a system, thanks to its 4:1 mechanical advantage and excellent efficiency (sheaves with sealed ball bearings).
- allows pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, tensioning a system...
- can be coupled with an I'D descender to make a reversible rescue kit to pick off and evacuate a victim
- Hauling effectiveness:
- 4:1 mechanical advantage allows user effort to be divided by 4
- excellent efficiency due to sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings
- deployment possible even when the distance to the anchor is very short, thanks to the extreme compactness of the collapsed system
- 8 mm lightweight rope The mechanical advantage guarantees a good grip.
- Quick and easy to deploy:
- kit always ready to use, thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling
- haul end immediately identifiable, thanks to the yellow color of the end of the cover
- the ends of the cover hold the connectors in position to facilitate clipping
- Comes with two Am'D TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
- Available in three lengths: 1, 2 and 5 m
- JAG and JAG TRAXION pulleys also available separately for making long haul systems (e.g. confined space descent/ascent system)