Full Finger and Fingerless: The Best Guide Glove! The most popular, best built, long lasting guide glove made!
Rocks Edge Professional Series Gloves (Guide Gloves) addresses the needs of Zip Line and Adventure Park professionals as well as Rappelling professionals & enthusiasts. Our unique blend of triple-layer goat and cow leather coupled with a Kevlar backing on the middle layer allows for maximum protection in high-stress areas while allowing for excellent hand dexterity. Double leather reinforcement on finger stress points increases overall protection on these gloves. The 4-way stretch Spandex back increases flexibility and comfort, while allowing for better ventilation and drying. The Kevlar stitching and backing allow for improved wear and assists in reducing friction-generated heat while in use. These gloves are easily attached on harness gear loops using the carabiner loop on each glove. Full-finger styles provide fingertip protection and warmth while ¾-finger styles offer increased finger dexterity. Gloves are sized XS through XL.
• 4-way stretch Spandex for increased dexterity and comfort
• Triple leather reinforcement on palm stress points
• Double leather reinforcement on fingers
• Kevlar stitching and middle layer backing for increased wear and reduction of friction heat
• Fingerless and full-fingered models
• Extra knuckle padding
• Shirred elastic wrist for snug fit
• Carabiner loop attachment when not in use
• Color-coded sizes on wrist hem for easy identification
• Not intended for a stand-alone zip line braking glove
• Use with the Hand Brake Strap for Zip Line Hand Braking Operation
• Sizes XS - XL
Package size is 48 per box