Full body harness for rope access, work positioning and fall arrest. The Antishock l antistatic harness is the perfect solution for work at height in explosive atmospheres. It is particularly suitable for energetics, petrochemical and mining environments.
- All metal and alloy parts are coated with colored plastic and antistatic finishing.
- 2 side attachment points for work positioning according to EN358.
- 4 ergonomic braided gear loops with a bearing capacity of 5 kg.
- Weight: 2100 grams (Size M/L), 74.1 oz.
- CE 1019, EN358, EN361, EN813, EN1497, ANSI Z359.1, NFPA Class III